How does Melacare cream work?
- Melacare cream contains Hydroquinone, Mometasone and Tretinoin as its main active ingredient.
- Hydroquinone works by blocking the melanin synthesis (responsible for pigmentation of skin) and hence, lightens the skin color.
- Tretinoin is synthetic form of Vitamin A that leads to new cell growth and quick recovery.
- Mometasone is a synthetically derived corticosteroid and works by decreasing the inflammatory signs of skin like redness, itching and swelling.
How to apply
- It is advisable to wash hands before and after applying the cream .
- The area of application should be cleaned and dried properly before application of the cream.
- The application area should not be washed immediately after the drug application.
- The initial prescribed dose of Melacare is usually once or twice a day.
- Melacare cream should be applied on outer surfaces only and avoid contact with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- The drug should not be discontinued unless advised by the doctor.
- It is advisable to go through the instruction leaflet present inside the pack, to have a better understanding of the drug.
There are no reviews yet.